Australian Healthcare Week 2019
About this event
Australian Healthcare Week 2019 is the largest healthcare event in Australia and is the annual meeting place for the healthcare community to connect, network and explore the future of the design, delivery and operation of Australia’s healthcare system.
With over 5,000 attendees expected in 2019, Australian Healthcare Week has been designed for all areas of the healthcare community and offers learning and development opportunities from 100+ speakers via free-to-attend events.
Topics will include:
- Nurses and Clinicians: endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing with 11.5 CPD points available for attendees
- Disrupt Healthcare: all about embracing digital disruption and driving innovation to deliver better health outcomes
- Healthcare Workforce: developing the workforce of the future through effective workforce planning, leadership and training
- Corporate Services: Improving the efficiency and value generation of non-clinical services
- Women in Leadership: empowering and driving female leadership in healthcare
- Start Ups: Providing healthcare start ups with a platform to showcase, launch and pitch their latest products
Who should attend?
Clinical, corporate, technology and infrastructure professionals.
For more information: https://www.austhealthweek.com.au/.
Event run by:
Information about third party events has been provided by the organiser or sourced from the event website. Inclusion in the events calendar should not be construed as endorsement of the event by the Agency. Information is provided as a service to the digital health developer community, and all event arrangements may be subject to change and should be confirmed with the event organiser.
For additional conference material and to register, use the More Information link below: