Digital Quality Summit - NCQA and Health Level Seven (HL7)
About this event
NCQA and Health Level Seven (HL7™) International are hosting the third annual Digital Quality Summit, an interactive event focused on innovative solutions to the burdens of quality measurement.
The summit gathers the best and brightest in health care and technology to focus on the implementation of digital measures, specifically HEDIS® eCQMs. The summit is part education, part networking and all interactive - a great opportunity to learn strategies for improving electronic quality measurement. Experts in data management, interoperability, clinical decision support and quality improvement will guide attendees through challenges and solutions in these areas.
CQL and HL7™ FHIR® take centre stage as summit participants work together in dynamic, hands-on breakout sessions.
Workgroups learn from experts and from each other to:
- develop new ways to implement solutions
- coordinate across disciplines
- improve communication of health care information systems, using quality measurement as the use case
Past summits have explored topics such as:
- augmented intelligence for quality measurement
- quality measure development for complex disease states
- digital measure authoring
- clinical decision support integration into quality improvement strategies
Event run by:
Information about third party events has been provided by the organiser or sourced from the event website. Inclusion in the events calendar should not be construed as endorsement of the event by the Agency. Information is provided as a service to the digital health developer community, and all event arrangements may be subject to change and should be confirmed with the event organiser.
For additional conference material and to register, follow the More Information link below: