Health Informatics Conference - HIC 2020
The Health Informatics Conference (HIC) is Australia’s premier and longest-running digital health and health informatics conference and expo.
Presented by HISA, it offers three days of clinical, scientific and academic presentations, case studies and success stories as well as free workshops, masterclasses, networking opportunities and a prestigious gala dinner and awards night.
HIC is the meeting place for:
- Digital health research, trends and knowledge exchange
- Thought leadership and influence
- Public and private health sector innovation
- Health tech, start-ups and digital entrepreneurship
The HIC Innovation Expo attracts the best exhibitors in health informatics from around the world as well as many activities to get involved in. These include:
- The Ignite Stage where handpicked presenters share 5-minute presentations on their digital health experiences
- HISA Studio will be recording interviews with industry leaders and keynotes
- HISA members can get their LinkedIn profile photo taken
- Recharge yourself and your devices in the Recharge Lounge
- Research poster gallery
- and more
Event run by:
Information about third party events has been provided by the organiser or sourced from the event website. Inclusion in the events calendar should not be construed as endorsement of the event by the Agency. Information is provided as a service to the digital health developer community, and all event arrangements may be subject to change and should be confirmed with the event organiser.
For additional conference material and to register, follow the More Information link below: