Introduction to My Health Record for Software Developers (23 January 2020)
About this event
The Australian Digital Health Agency is presenting a one hour introduction to integrating software with the My Health Record system.
The objective of this session is to provide participants with foundational information about the HI Service and My Health Record system.
Topics covered include:
- The Healthcare Identifier (HI) Service
- The Healthcare Identifier (HI) Service conformance
- The National Authentication Service for Health (NASH)
- Retrieve a IHI and HPI-I
- My Health Record system
- My Health Record system services
- My Health Record integration
- My Health Record views
- My Health Record conformance
- Software types
- Clinical documents
- Support and other resources
Who should attend?
These introductory webinars are for Developers wishing to integrate their software with the My Health Record system.
For those who cannot make it to the live webinar, introductory information is also available at:
To register, click on the button below: