MSIA 2019 Summit & Annual General Meeting
About this event
The Medical Software Industry Association (MSIA) provides resources required for organisations to navigate the complex digital health environment in Australasia.
The MSIA is a conduit between numerous health sector stakeholders, government departments and industry bodies, acting as a one stop clearing house of information and updates directly effecting businesses.
Members are a driving force in improving sector productivity, efficient delivery of healthcare services and overall health outcomes.
Topics will include:
- Why the Subscription Model will be your company’s future
- What do we want from health software and how can we get it?
- Electronic prescribing and its technical framework
- Future of customer communication
- Achievements and potential
- Interoperability and interplay with government
- MSIA 2019 Summit
- MSIA 2019 Annual General Meeting
Who should attend?
MSIA members are warmly invited to attend the MSIA 2019 Summit and Annual General Meeting.
Event run by:
Information about third party events has been provided by the organiser or sourced from the event website. Inclusion in the events calendar should not be construed as endorsement of the event by the Agency. Information is provided as a service to the digital health developer community, and all event arrangements may be subject to change and should be confirmed with the event organiser.
For additional conference material and to register, use the More Information link below: