Nursing Informatics International Congress 2020
About this event
The NI 2020 theme Nursing and midwifery in the digital age shows nursing professionals as frontline users of digital solutions. NI 2020 will ask:
- What is the role of nurses and midwives in the digital age?
- What is the pathway for emerging nurse leaders to move forward in their careers?
- How will we enable a digitally aware workforce?
- career pathways
- artificial intelligence
- digital platforms
- digital downtime
- data analytics in primary care
- indigenous health and more
Event run by:
- Health Informatics Society of Australia Ltd. (HISA)
- Nursing Informatics Australia (NIA)
- International Medical Informatics Association (IMIA)
Information about third party events has been provided by the organiser or sourced from the event website. Inclusion in the events calendar should not be construed as endorsement of the event by the Agency. Information is provided as a service to the digital health developer community, and all event arrangements may be subject to change and should be confirmed with the event organiser.
For additional conference material and to register, follow the More Information link below: