Terminologies and classifications: SNOMED CT-AU and ICD-10-AM use in Australia (25 Feb 2020)
The National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS) of the Australian Digital Health Agency, in collaboration with the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW) and the Independent Hospital Pricing Authority (IHPA) are co-presenting a webinar in February 2020. The presentation will provide an overview of some of the code sets used in healthcare, specifically clinical terminologies (SNOMED CT-AU) and health classifications (ICD-10-AM), and how they support clinical data entry, communication, reporting and analytics.
This is a 1-hour webinar held on Tuesday 25 February 2020, from 2 pm to 3 pm AEDT.
Topics will include:
- Commonly used code sets in health
- Overview of SNOMED CT-AU
- Features of this clinical terminology and main use cases
- Overview of ICD-10-AM
- Features of this health classification and main use cases
- International Classification of Diseases revision
- Maps between SNOMED CT and ICD-10
To register, click on the button below: