The eHealth Expo Innovation Jam - 2019
About this event
Building on the success of previous Hacking Health events, the innovation jam is being held at the 2019 eHealth Expo from 4 to 6 June 2019.
The three-day event brings together a variety of bright and diverse thinkers to shine a light on key problems and opportunities in healthcare.
Researchers, students, start-ups and corporates will work with healthcare professionals to develop innovative solutions and initiatives.
At the end of the innovation jam – a partnership between eHealth Queensland and Hacking Health Queensland – participants will pitch their ideas and designs on the expo's main stage.
Who should attend?
- Health professionals keen to participatent in eHealth innovation events and learn about design, thinking in the context of healthcare
- People involved in healthcare with a challenge to solve or opportunity to explore
- Start-ups, established companies, innovators and researchers interested in solving problems and building new networks
- Clinical, business, data, developer, designer and patient subject matter experts willing to share knowledge and provide mentorship to support teams
- "Virtual" clinical and research experts who cannot attend in-person, but are willing support teams via email or telephone during the jam on 4 and 5 June
- Patients, carers, consumers, healthcare service providers and other interested groups
The eHealth Expo - 2019
The innovation jam is held in conjunction with eHealth Expo on 6 June 2019.
Read more: https://developer.digitalhealth.gov.au/events/ehealth-expo-2019
Event run by:
Information about third party events has been provided by the organiser or sourced from the event website. Inclusion in the events calendar should not be construed as endorsement of the event by the Agency. Information is provided as a service to the digital health developer community, and all event arrangements may be subject to change and should be confirmed with the event organiser.
For additional conference material and to register, follow the More Information link below: