Wild Health Summit 2020
Wild Health Summit No 5 is a unique opportunity to hear from – and directly question – Australia’s critical thinkers, influential clinical and technology decision makers who are transforming the healthcare landscape. The new program features three 'great debates', an audience participation policy hack, left of field medical story tellers, and an innovation talent beauty show.
The 2020 event will feature a new parallel streaming CTO/CIO/CFO session specifically devoted to the march of the cloud in healthcare.
- Into the patient digital wilderness of chronic care
- Patient centric has lost it's meaning. What should it be?
- FHIR, open APIs and two diverging ecosystems
- The reality of FHIR within five years
- EMR vendor vs the ED clinician
- Smaller less hospitals, more GPs
- Funding for chronic care digital the way it needs to be
- Who is responsible for interoperability realistically?
Who should attend
Chief Executive Officers, Chief Information Officers; Chief Medical Information Officers; Government Strategists; Policy Makers; Heads of Digital, Data, Security, health professionals and service providers with a passion for transforming the sector with information-enabled innovation.
Event run by:
Information about third party events has been provided by the organiser or sourced from the event website. Inclusion in the events calendar should not be construed as endorsement of the event by the Agency. Information is provided as a service to the digital health developer community, and all event arrangements may be subject to change and should be confirmed with the event organiser.
For additional conference material and to register, follow the More Information link below: