The National Consumer Portal (NCP) is the front-end for participating individuals to access My Health Record via desktop or mobile devices.
- My Health Record registration
- Health summaries
- Event summaries
- Discharge summaries
- Specialist letters
- Pathology and imaging results
- Prescription and dispense records
Medicare information settings:
- Prescription information - Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) or Repatriation Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (RPBS)
- Medicare services - Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) or Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA)
- Immunisation record - Australian Immunisation Register (AIR)
- Organ and tissue donations - Australian Organ Donor Register (AODR)
Figure 1: National Consumer Portal
My Health Record Developer provides easy to use customised guides and resources to help developers integrate digital health into their platform.