By operation of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability (Establishing the Australian Digital Health Agency) Rule 2016, on 1 July 2016, all the assets and liabilities of NEHTA will vest in the Australian Digital Health Agency. In this website, on and from 1 July 2016, all references to "National E-Health Transition Authority" or "NEHTA" will be deemed to be references to the Australian Digital Health Agency. PCEHR means the My Health Record, formerly the "Personally Controlled Electronic Health Record", within the meaning of the My Health Records Act 2012 (Cth), formerly called the Personally Controlled Electronic Health Records Act 2012 (Cth).
Event Summary - Release Note v1.4
This release of the Event Summary end product provides updates for all specification documents of this document type.
The updates are aimed at:
- addressing issues identified during the implementation of Event Summary specifications;
- clarifying existing requirements;
- improving interoperability, clinical safety and privacy through additional requirements;
- improving usability by incorporating selected recommendations from the Clinical Usability Programme (CUP);
- supporting additional use cases through relaxation of requirements;
- supporting additional use cases through additional fields;
- supporting version 3 of the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT);
- aligning clinical modelling and CDA® mapping with other document types;
- resolving errors.