The Clinical Document Packaging Library provides sample code for the wrapping and unwrapping of clinical documents, their digital signature and associated attachments. The functionality is based on the CDA Packaging v1.0 specification (no metadata.xml) and is particularly aimed at supporting document uploads to and downloads from the My Health Record system, and point-to-point (P2P) messaging.
This resource is also available here:
This component belongs to the following version(s) of the following product(s):
- Clinical Document Packaging Library - .NET Sample Code v1.5.3 - superseded
- Clinical Document Packaging Library - .NET Sample Code v1.4.0 - superseded
- CDA Packaging Library - .NET Sample Code v1.4.0 - superseded
- Common - Clinical Document - CDA Packaging Library .net Client v1.3.7 - superseded
- Common - Clinical Document - CDA Packaging Library .net Client v1.3.6 - superseded