This document describes the use of the Clinical Package Validator for testing whether the syntax and structure of a clinical document conform to specifications, and whether codes within the document can be found in code systems supported by the Clinical Package Validator.
It also describes how the Clinical Package Validator can be used to validate a clinical package and an HL7 Medical Document Management (MDM) wrapped clinical package.
The Validator does not test conformance against all specifications. Section 4 of the release note defines a set of tests that are supported, tests partially supported, and a general description of the types of tests not supported.
Results from the Validator must not be relied upon to determine software conformance when declaring conformance to the My Health System Operator. A vendor will need to supplement results from the Validator with their own testing before declaring conformance.
Clarification: PCEHR means the My Health Record, formerly the "Personally Controlled Electronic Health Record", within the meaning of the My Health Records Act 2012 (Cth), formerly called the Personally Controlled Electronic Health Records Act 2012 (Cth).
This component belongs to the following product:
- Clinical Package Validator - User and Configuration Guide v3.2 - current
- Clinical Package Validator - User Guide v2.8 - superseded
- Clinical Package Validator - User Guide v2.7 - superseded
- Clinical Package Validator - User Guide v2.5 - superseded
- Clinical Package Validator - User Guide v2.4 - superseded