The Australian Digital Health Agency provides the following documents relating to Electronic Prescribing.
Software Vendor Welcome Pack
In the welcome pack you will find the latest versions of the following:
- Notification of intent to operate as an Open Prescription Delivery Service or Active Script List Registry Service
- Developer contact list which outlines key contacts that are useful for software developers throughout the development and implementation of electronic prescribing functionality
- Conformance Vendor Declaration Form for declaring conformance of health software to the Electronic Prescribing Participating Software Conformance Profile.
The welcome pack will be updated with additional material over time. To ensure you are using the latest version of the forms and guides, please download them, as required.
The welcome pack can be downloaded below.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected].
Support and Resources
Other Agency products with related resources, FAQs, webinars, specifications, events and news are available from the Developer Centre.
We value your feedback and encourage questions, comments or suggestions about our products. Please email [email protected] or call 1300 901 001.
This product contains the following components:
- Electronic Prescribing - Software Vendor Welcome Pack v20200604 - superseded
- Electronic Prescribing - Software Vendor Welcome Pack v20191217 - superseded
- Electronic Prescribing - Software Vendor Welcome Pack v20191216 - superseded
- Electronic Prescribing - Software Vendor Welcome Pack v20191031 - superseded