eReferral documents facilitate the transmission of significant patient information from one treating healthcare provider to another for the purpose of making a request for further diagnosis or treatment.
The My Health Record system supports the collection of eReferral documents. When a healthcare provider creates an eReferral document, it will be sent directly to the referee, as per current practices. A copy may also be sent to the individual’s digital health record.
This product contains the following components:
- eReferral - Release Note v1.4.1 - superseded
- eReferral - Template Package Library v1.4 - current
- eReferral - PCEHR Conformance Profile v1.4 - current
- eReferrals - FAQ eReferral Resolution Flag v1.1 - superseded
- eReferrals - P2P Delivery Technical Service Specification v1.3 - superseded
- eReferrals - CDA Implementation Guide v2.2 - current
- eReferrals - Core Information Components v1.1.3 - current
- eReferrals - Structured Content Specification v2.1 - current
- eReferrals - Business Requirements Specification v1.1 - current
- eReferral - FAQ Vendor advice regarding e-Referral questions v1.2 - current
- eReferrals - Environmental Scan - Overview v1.0 - current