This version has been superseded: see other versions below.
This release of the Event Summary end product provides updates for all specification documents of this document type.
The updates are aimed at:
- addressing issues identified during the implementation of Event Summary specifications;
- clarifying existing requirements;
- improving interoperability, clinical safety and privacy through additional requirements;
- improving usability by incorporating selected recommendations from the Clinical Usability Programme (CUP);
- supporting additional use cases through relaxation of requirements;
- supporting additional use cases through additional fields;
- supporting version 3 of the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT);
- aligning clinical modelling and CDA® mapping with other document types;
- resolving errors.