When an individual registers for access to their Medicare information through their digital health record, Services Australia can register the individual’s Medicare CDA documents in their digital health record, including their Australian Organ Donor Register entries. The data items in the Medicare documents will be loaded into the My Health Record system to be used as a source of data for the individual’s Medicare Overview. The Medicare CDA documents will be created by Services Australia as the sole supplier of Medicare information within the My Health Record system.
The individual, and healthcare providers with access to the individual’s Medicare information, will be able to retrieve the Australian Organ Donor Register CDA document through the individual’s digital health record.
This specification references or contains excerpts of intellectual property (IP) owned by the Regenstrief Institute, IHTSDO, or HL7 International. Applicable IP constraints apply:
- This material contains content from LOINCTM (http://loinc.org). The LOINC table, LOINC codes, and LOINC panels and forms file are copyright © 1995-2015, Regenstrief Institute, Inc. and the Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes (LOINC) Committee and available at no cost under the license at http://loinc.org/terms-of-use. LOINC is a trademark of Regenstrief Institute, Inc., registered in the United States.
- This material includes SNOMED Clinical TermsTM (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO). All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO, (http://www.ihtsdo.org).
- This document includes excerpts of HL7TM International standards and other HL7 International material. HL7 International is the publisher and holder of copyright in the excerpts. The publication, reproduction and use of such excerpts is governed by the HL7 IP Policy (see http://www.hl7.org/legal/ippolicy.cfm) and the HL7 International License Agreement. HL7 and CDA are trademarks of Health Level Seven International and are registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
This product contains the following components:
- Australian Organ Donor Register - PCEHR Conformance Profile v1.0 - current
- Australian Organ Donor Register - Release Note v1.1 - current
- Australian Organ Donor Register - Structured Content Specification v1.1.1 - current
- Australian Organ Donor Register - CDA Implementation Guide v1.1.1 - current
- Australian Organ Donor Register - Template Package Library v1.1 - current