This specification forms part of a suite of data specifications that provide a shared basis for data interpretation. Detailed clinical models are specified as business and technical definitions of data that systems may need to share or persist.
This detailed clinical model specification supports the sharing and persistence of medication instruction data such as instructions on use, dispensing, and administration or medication action data such as activities undertaken with regard to a medicine, vaccine or other therapeutic good.
This specification references or contains excerpts of intellectual property (IP) owned by the Regenstrief Institute, IHTSDO, or HL7 International. Applicable IP constraints apply:
- This material contains content from LOINCTM (http://loinc.org). The LOINC table, LOINC codes, and LOINC panels and forms file, and LOINC linguistic variants are copyright © 1995-2015, Regenstrief Institute, Inc. and the Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes (LOINC) Committee and available at no cost under the license at http://loinc.org/terms-of-use. LOINC is a trademark of Regenstrief Institute, Inc., registered in the United States.
- This material includes SNOMED Clinical TermsTM (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO). All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO, (http://www.ihtsdo.org).
- This document includes excerpts of HL7TM International standards and other HL7 International material. HL7 International is the publisher and holder of copyright in the excerpts. The publication, reproduction and use of such excerpts is governed by the HL7 IP Policy (see http://www.hl7.org/legal/ippolicy.cfm) and the HL7 International License Agreement. HL7 and CDA are trademarks of Health Level Seven International and are registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Medication Instruction and Action - Detailed Clinical Model Specification v2.3 - superseded
- Detailed Clinical Model Library - Medication Instruction and Action DCM Specification v2.2 - superseded
- Detailed Clinical Model Library - Medication Instruction and Action DCM Specification v2.1 - superseded
- Detailed Clinical Model Library - Medication Instruction and Action v2.0 - superseded