This data group specification forms part of a suite of data specifications that the Agency is developing for the Australian Health Informatics Community. The suite comprises specifications for a range of health topics (represented as “data groups”), which are generally agreed to be of high priority to standardise in order to achieve the benefits brought about by Level 4 (semantic) interoperability in the Australian health care setting.
This specification references or contains excerpts of intellectual property (IP) owned by the Regenstrief Institute, IHTSDO, or HL7 International. Applicable IP constraints apply:
- This material contains content from LOINCTM (http://loinc.org). The LOINC table, LOINC codes, and LOINC panels and forms file are copyright © 1995-2015, Regenstrief Institute, Inc. and the Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes (LOINC) Committee and available at no cost under the license at http://loinc.org/terms-of-use. LOINC is a trademark of Regenstrief Institute, Inc., registered in the United States.
- This material includes SNOMED Clinical TermsTM (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO). All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO, (http://www.ihtsdo.org).
- This document includes excerpts of HL7TM International standards and other HL7 International material. HL7 International is the publisher and holder of copyright in the excerpts. The publication, reproduction and use of such excerpts is governed by the HL7 IP Policy (see http://www.hl7.org/legal/ippolicy.cfm) and the HL7 International License Agreement. HL7 and CDA are trademarks of Health Level Seven International and are registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
This component belongs to the following product:
- Detailed Clinical Model Library - Miscellaneous DCM Specification v1.3 - superseded
- Detailed Clinical Model Library - Miscellaneous DCM Specification v1.2 - superseded
- Detailed Clinical Model Library - Miscellaneous DCM Specification v1.1 - superseded
- Detailed Clinical Model Library - Miscellaneous Detailed Clinical Model Specification v1.0 - superseded