Personal Health Summary documents allow an individual to store their contact details, information about allergies and adverse reactions, and any medications they may be taking as part of their digital health record.
Such documents can be used in consultation with the individual’s healthcare provider to help gather health information from the individual.
NOTE: This document type was previously referred to as "Consumer Entered Health Summary". The current name reflects the naming in the My Health Record system.
This product contains the following components:
- Personal Health Summary - Release Note v1.0.1 - superseded
- Personal Health Summary - Template Package Library v1.0 - superseded
- Consumer Entered Health Summary - Executive Summary v1.0 - current
- Consumer Entered Health Summary - CDA Implementation Guide plus Addendum v1.0 - current
- Consumer Entered Health Summary - Structured Content Specification v1.0 - current
- Consumer Entered Health Summary - Information Requirements v1.0 - current