By operation of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability (Establishing the Australian Digital Health Agency) Rule 2016, on 1 July 2016, all the assets and liabilities of NEHTA will vest in the Australian Digital Health Agency. In this website, on and from 1 July 2016, all references to "National E-Health Transition Authority" or "NEHTA" will be deemed to be references to the Australian Digital Health Agency. PCEHR means the My Health Record, formerly the "Personally Controlled Electronic Health Record", within the meaning of the My Health Records Act 2012 (Cth), formerly called the Personally Controlled Electronic Health Records Act 2012 (Cth).
Medicare Overview v1.2
Medicare Overview documents provide an overview of Medicare-sourced information stored in an individual’s My Health Record.
An individual’s My Health Record can be used to collect administrative information from Medicare records. Such records relate to the following data sets of claims and registries managed by the Department of Human Services Medicare:
- Medicare Benefits Scheme (MBS) and Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) claims history;
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) and Repatriation Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (RPBS) claims history;
- Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR) records;
- Australian Organ Donor Registry (AODR) records.
- The Conformance Test Specification for PCEHR Views provides conformance tests for implementing Medicare Overview and is available in the Common - Clinical Document end product.
- The Generic Clinical Document Style Sheet available in the Clinical Documents Integration Toolkit may be used for rendering Medicare Overview documents.