The Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) captures vaccinations given to people of all ages in Australia through general practice and community clinics.
This includes vaccines funded under the National Immunisation Program and privately funded vaccinations. The AIR is administered by the Department of Human Services. Since 30 September 2016 the AIR has become the successor of the previous Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR), which only covered vaccinations given to children.
This specification references or contains excerpts of intellectual property (IP) owned by the Regenstrief Institute, IHTSDO, or HL7 International. Applicable IP constraints apply:
- This material contains content from LOINCTM (http://loinc.org). The LOINC table, LOINC codes, and LOINC panels and forms file are copyright © 1995-2015, Regenstrief Institute, Inc. and the Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes (LOINC) Committee and available at no cost under the license at http://loinc.org/terms-of-use. LOINC is a trademark of Regenstrief Institute, Inc., registered in the United States.
- This material includes SNOMED Clinical TermsTM (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO). All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO, (http://www.ihtsdo.org).
- This document includes excerpts of HL7TM International standards and other HL7 International material. HL7 International is the publisher and holder of copyright in the excerpts. The publication, reproduction and use of such excerpts is governed by the HL7 IP Policy (see http://www.hl7.org/legal/ippolicy.cfm) and the HL7 International License Agreement. HL7 and CDA are trademarks of Health Level Seven International and are registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
This product contains the following components:
- Australian Immunisation Register - My Health Record Conformance Profile v1.2 - current
- Australian Immunisation Register - Release Note v1.2 - current
- Australian Immunisation Register - Template Package Library v1.2 - current
- Australian Immunisation Register - Structured Content Specification v1.0 - current
- Australian Immunisation Register - CDA Implementation Guide v1.0 - current