SNOMED CT-AU is the Australian extension to SNOMED CT®, incorporating all Australian-developed terminology, including the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT), along with the core international data. This release incorporates products that become available on the Schedule of Pharmaceutical Benefits, including the Repatriation Pharmaceutical Benefits Schedule, on or before 1 July 2016.
SNOMED CT-AU provides local variations and customisations of terms relevant to the Australian healthcare sector for implementation in Australian clinical IT systems. It is released every month, with access to downloads restricted to license holders.
From November 2015, the AMT is included as a formal subset of the SNOMED CT-AU release in preparation for future integration work. Clinical Terminology supersedes the individual AMT and SNOMED CT-AU download locations. These have been archived; however, previous versions are still available for download from this website.
- Clinical Terminology v20160531 - superseded
- Clinical Terminology v20160430 - superseded
- Clinical Terminology v20160331 - superseded
- Clinical Terminology v20160229 - superseded
- Clinical Terminology v20160131 - superseded
- Clinical Terminology v20151231 - superseded
- Clinical Terminology v20151130 - superseded