SNOMED CT-AU is the Australian extension to SNOMED CT®, incorporating all Australian-developed terminology, including the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT), along with the core international data. This release incorporates products that become available on the Schedule of Pharmaceutical Benefits, including the Repatriation Pharmaceutical Benefits Schedule, on or before 1 October 2016.
SNOMED CT-AU provides local variations and customisations of terms relevant to the Australian healthcare sector for implementation in Australian clinical IT systems. It is released every month, with access to downloads restricted to license holders.
From November 2015, the AMT is included as a formal subset of the SNOMED CT-AU release in preparation for future integration work. Clinical Terminology supersedes the individual AMT and SNOMED CT-AU download locations. These have been archived; however, previous versions are still available for download from the Agency website.
This material references or contains excerpts of intellectual property (IP) owned by the IHTSDO. Applicable IP constraints apply:
- This material includes SNOMED Clinical Terms™ (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO). All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO, (http://www.ihtsdo.org).
- Clinical Terminology v20160831 - superseded
- Clinical Terminology v20160731 - superseded
- Clinical Terminology v20160630 - superseded
- Clinical Terminology v20160531 - superseded
- Clinical Terminology v20160430 - superseded
- Clinical Terminology v20160331 - superseded
- Clinical Terminology v20160229 - superseded
- Clinical Terminology v20160131 - superseded
- Clinical Terminology v20151231 - superseded
- Clinical Terminology v20151130 - superseded