eDischarge Summary supports the transfer of a patient from the hospital to their primary physician.
It offers a national standard for capturing details of the patient's hospital stay, in a structured and machine readable format. The details typically captured include the admitting diagnosis, diagnostic procedures performed, the prognosis, medications prescribed and follow up actions recommended. This information is shared with the patient's GP, the referring specialist and the community pharmacy to support the continued care of the patient as they are discharged from hospital.
This product contains the following components:
- eDischarge Summary - PCEHR Conformance Profile v1.5 - superseded
- eDischarge Summary - Release Note v1.5 - superseded
- eDischarge Summary - FAQ Speciality in eDischarge Summary v1.1 - current
- eDischarge Summary - P2P Delivery Technical Service Specification v1.3 - current
- eDischarge Summary - CDA Implementation Guide v3.4 - current
- eDischarge Summary - Core Information Components v1.1.2 - current
- eDischarge Summary - Structured Document Template v3.3 - current
- eDischarge Summary - Business Requirements Specification v1.1 - current