An Event Summary is used to capture key health information about significant healthcare events that are relevant to the ongoing care of an individual. Event Summaries can be submitted to the eHealth record system by any participating organisation. An Event Summary may either be provided as a structured or unstructured clinical document.
This product contains the following components:
- Event Summary - PCEHR Usability Recommendations v1.0 - superseded
- Event Summary - Release Note v1.3.1 - superseded
- Event Summary - PCEHR Conformance Profile v1.3 - superseded
- Event Summary - CDA Implementation Guide v1.2 - superseded
- Event Summary - Structured Content Specification v1.1 - superseded
- Event Summary - Information Requirements v1.1 - superseded