Event Summary documents are used to capture key health information about significant healthcare events that are relevant to the ongoing care of an individual.
Event Summary documents can be submitted to an individual’s digital health record by any participating organisation.
For example, an Event Summary document could be submitted by an after-hours GP clinic, an emergency department, an outpatient clinic, a community pharmacy or an allied health clinic.
This product contains the following components:
- Event Summary - Template Package Library v1.5 - current
- Event Summary - Release Note v1.5 - current
- Event Summary - My Health Record Conformance Profile v1.5 - current
- Event Summary - Information Requirements v1.2 - current
- Event Summary - Structured Content Specification v1.2 - current
- Event Summary - CDA Implementation Guide v1.3 - current
- Event Summary - PCEHR Usability Recommendations v1.1 - current