The Healthcare Identifiers Integration Toolkit contains libraries for B2B connectivity to the Healthcare Identifiers service, used to search for IHI, HPI-Is and HPI-Os.
The sample code and integration tools provided here should only be used in conjunction with the Agency's detailed specifications for the Healthcare Identifiers Service and, where appropriate, by working with technical and other connectivity instruction provided by the System Operator of the Healthcare Identifiers Service.
The Australian Digital Health Agency has chosen GitHub as its collaboration tool to allow developers to more readily access, contribute to the development of, and to collaborate with others in the developer community on our code libraries and selected resources.
The Australian Digital Health Agency code libraries and links to resources can be found here: https://github.com/AuDigitalHealth
This product contains the following components:
- Healthcare Identifiers Integration Toolkit - Release Note v1.2 - current
- Healthcare Identifiers B2B Client Library - .NET Sample Code v1.4.0 - current
- Healthcare Identifiers B2B Client Library - Compiled WSDLs For Java v1.5.0 - current
- Healthcare Identifiers B2B Client Library - Java Sample Code v1.5.0 - current
- Healthcare Identifiers B2B Client Library - Product Data Sheet v1.1 - current