The eHealth integration toolkits are a collection of integration tools and sample code resources available in both .NET and Java. The sample code and integration tools are used within the eHealth Reference Platform, forming part of the code library for tools and simulators. Access to sample code and the eHealth Reference Platform’s online simulator services is supported by suitable right-to-use licenses and terms and conditions regarding the eHealth Reference Platform.
The My Health Record Integration Toolkit contains libraries for B2B connectivity to the My Health Record service, providing sample code for all operations, as well as the schemas used and sample SOAP request and response messages.
The sample code and integration tools provided here should only be used in conjunction with the Agency’s detailed specifications for Clinical Documents and National Infrastructure and, where appropriate, by working with technical and other connectivity instruction provided by the National Infrastructure Operators. More information can be found in the relevant sections of Implementation Resources.
This product contains the following components:
- PCEHR Integration Toolkit - Release Note v1.1 - superseded
- PCEHR B2B Client Library - Product Data Sheet v1.2 - superseded
- PCEHR B2B Client Library - Example SOAP Request Responses v2.0 - superseded
- PCEHR B2B Client Library - .NET Sample Code v1.0.3 - superseded
- PCEHR B2B Client Library - Compiled WSDLs For Java v2.4.3 - superseded
- PCEHR B2B Client Library - Java Sample Code v1.1.5 - superseded
- PCEHR B2B Client Library - Schema WSDL v2.0.0 - superseded