The Provider Connect Australia™ (PCA) Business Partner Welcome Pack contains guides to help business partners register their organisation with PCA to receive information that has been published to them from healthcare provider organisations.
To enquire about becoming a PCA business partner, or for more information, please email [email protected].
1. PCA Business Partner Integration Options
2. PCA Business Partner Data Model
Optional: If you wish to connect to the PCA FHIR API, follow the steps in the Provider Connect Australia Developer Guide.
Registration to PCA as a business partner
3. Subscriber Organisations Participation Agreement
As part of the registration process, you will need to sign the Subscriber Organisations Participation Agreement included in this welcome pack and receive a copy countersigned by the Australian Digital Health Agency (the Agency).
Other documents to support registration to PCA:
4. PCA Business Partner Organisation Registration Quick Reference Guide
5. Information Use Statement Guide
6. HPI-I Collection Form (optional form that can be signed if your organisation is eligible to receive healthcare identifiers)