This end product contains implementation collateral relating to multiple SNOMED CT-AU releases.
Additional information and support material, including content request submissions, publishing third party derivatives and registering for a licence is available from the SNOMED CT-AU Support Material page on this website.
This material includes SNOMED Clinical Terms® (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO®). All rights reserved. SNOMED CT was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. IHTSDO®, SNOMED® and SNOMED CT® are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO.
Additional guidance for use that is common to both SNOMED CT-AU and AMT is available from the AMT v3 Model - Common end product. This includes:
- Clinical Terminology - Use of Medical Nomenclatures in Information Exchange
- Clinical Terminology - Guidance for Use in Healthcare Software
- Clinical Terminology - Guidance for People and Processses
This product contains the following components:
- NCTIS - Reference Set Library v20141130 - superseded
- SNOMED CT-AU - Development Approach For Reference Sets v20141130 - superseded
- SNOMED CT-AU - Common - Release Note v1.3 - superseded
- SNOMED CT-AU - Australian Implementation Guidance v20141130 - superseded
- SNOMED CT-AU - Mapping Guidelines v2.0 - current
- NCTIS - Adverse Reactions Reference Set Implementation Guide v1.0 - current
- SNOMED CT-AU - Reference Set Implementation Toolkit v1.0 - current