This end product contains implementation collateral relating to multiple SNOMED CT-AU releases.
Additional information and support material, including content request submissions, publishing third party derivatives and registering for a licence is available from the SNOMED CT-AU page.
This material includes SNOMED Clinical Terms™ (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO). All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO, (http://www.ihtsdo.org/).
Additional collateral for use that is common to both SNOMED CT-AU and AMT is also available from the AMT v3 Model - Common end product. This includes:
- Australian Medicines Terminology v3 Model - Technical Implementation Guide
- Clinical Terminology - Use of medical nomenclatures in Information Exchange
- Clinical Terminology - Guidance for use in Healthcare Software
- Clinical Terminology - Guidance for People and Processses
- Clinical Terminology - Test Cases for Software and Messaging
This product contains the following components:
- SNOMED CT-AU - Common - Release Note v1.6 - superseded
- NCTIS - Reference Set Library v2.1 - superseded
- NCTIS - Development Approach For Reference Sets v2.1 - superseded
- SNOMED CT-AU - Australian Implementation Guidance Sample Scripts v1.1 - superseded
- SNOMED CT-AU - Australian Implementation Guidance v2.0 - superseded
- SNOMED CT-AU - Reference Set Implementation Process and Guidance for Healthcare Organisations v1.0 - current
- SNOMED CT-AU - Reference Set Implementation Process and Guidance for Vendors v1.0 - current
- SNOMED CT-AU - Mapping Guidelines v2.0 - current
- NCTIS - Adverse Reactions Reference Set Implementation Guide v1.0 - current
- SNOMED CT-AU - Reference Set Implementation Toolkit v1.0 - current