By operation of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability (Establishing the Australian Digital Health Agency) Rule 2016, on 1 July 2016, all the assets and liabilities of NEHTA will vest in the Australian Digital Health Agency. In this website, on and from 1 July 2016, all references to "National E-Health Transition Authority" or "NEHTA" will be deemed to be references to the Australian Digital Health Agency. PCEHR means the My Health Record, formerly the "Personally Controlled Electronic Health Record", within the meaning of the My Health Records Act 2012 (Cth), formerly called the Personally Controlled Electronic Health Records Act 2012 (Cth).
Australian Medicines Terminology v2 Model - Technical Specification Guide v4.0
This document specifies the data model for the AMT (v2 model), giving special attention to how the concepts, relationships and descriptions are structured in the AMT.
This document should be read in conjunction with:
- Australian Medicines Terminology UML Class Diagrams v7.0 (05 March 2008)
- Australian Medicines Terminology Editorial Rules (v2 model) (23 December 2011)
- Australian Medicines Terminology v2 to v3 Migration Guide (29 February 2012)
This document had been previously archived and is now released with minor revision. These revisions:
- Reflect small changes that have occurred in the v2 model over time
- Remove certain sections that may not be relevant to implementers
- Add guidance in relation to strength details extraction and AMT maintenance