FHIR for Architects
About this event
HL7™ FHIR® is attracting significant attention as it is at the core of a proposed rule recently announced by the ONC and CMS. Now is the time to get on board and learn FHIR®!
This class will help participants understand where and how FHIR® might fit into their healthcare interoperability environment. It will also provide the tools to make judgements about when or if FHIR® might be an appropriate solution for their healthcare IT needs. All sessions will be recorded and made available to registrants.
This online education track will include the following:
- Session 1 – REST, document, messaging and services interoperability paradigms; FHIR® architecture approaches
- Session 2 – FHIR® features impacting solution design
- Session 3 – Additional considerations, profiles and adoption strategies
Upon completion of this online class, attendees will be able to:
- Explain how FHIR® may be used in different interoperability paradigms
- Describe how FHIR® can fit in different locations in the architectural stack
- Identify architectural considerations that apply to FHIR® and determine how best to address those in their own FHIR® solutions
- Provide an explanation of the use of FHIR® for persistence, decision support and other "non-exchange" purposes
- Give guidance on if, when and how FHIR® might be used within their own organisation
- Explain how FHIR® solutions can co-exist with and interoperate with other interoperability solutions (V2, CDA™, V3, DICOM and OpenEHR)
Who should attend?
- Development leads
- Anyone who is interested in exploring the various architectural options available to FHIR®-based interoperability solutions
Event run by:
Information about third party events has been provided by the organiser or sourced from the event website. Inclusion in the events calendar should not be construed as endorsement of the event by the Agency. Information is provided as a service to the digital health developer community, and all event arrangements may be subject to change and should be confirmed with the event organiser.
For additional conference material and to register, follow the More Information link below: