Introduction to FHIR by HL7
About this event
HL7® FHIR® is the newest healthcare interoperability standard offered by HL7 providing domain-friendly wire formats compatible across the document, messaging, services and RESTful paradigms. This three-hour online class is for those who want to learn more about FHIR, what it can do and how their organisation might best take advantage of it.
This course will:
- Explain the main principles underlying the FHIR methodology
- Describe the characteristics of a FHIR resource and understand the contents of a resource definition
- Explain the relationship between FHIR and other HL7 standards such as Version 2, Version 3, messaging and CDA
- List some of the key FHIR infrastructure resources and explain how they are used to support the four FHIR interoperability paradigms
- Help organisations to determine if, when, where and how they might implement FHIR
Who should attend?
This class is for anyone in healthcare who wants to learn more about HL7® FHIR®.
Event run by:
Information about third party events has been provided by the organiser or sourced from the event website. Inclusion in the events calendar should not be construed as endorsement of the event by the Agency. Information is provided as a service to the digital health developer community, and all event arrangements may be subject to change and should be confirmed with the event organiser.