Introduction to SNOMED CT-AU and the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT), and searching using the Shrimp terminology browser (Session 1 - 7 July 20)
The National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS) at the Australian Digital Health Agency The National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS) of the Australian Digital Health Agency, are once again holding live online Q&A style webinars in July and August 2020. These events are a great opportunity to consolidate your understanding about SNOMED CT-AU and the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT) and engage with terminology experts.
This 60-minute session will provide an overview of SNOMED CT-AU terminology, which includes the AMT.
We will also give you tips on how to search for content using the Shrimp browser to explore the content you are interested in. The rest of the time will be dedicated to questions from the participants.
Pre-requisites for attendance
- Introduction to SNOMED CT-AU (35 min)
- Introduction to the Australian Medicines Terminology (45 min)
- Shrimp terminology browser – searching SNOMED CT-AU (25 min)
For your convenience, we will offer the Q&A webinar at two different times. Please register for the one that suits you.
- Tuesday 7 July 2020 at 3:00 pm AEST Register here for this session
- Wednesday 22 July 2020 at 2:00 pm AEST Register here for this session
Who should attend?
The webinar is open to anyone interested in exploring the use of SNOMED CT-AU.