Version 2.8 of the Clinical Package Validator (Validator) provides software developers with enhanced capabilities to achieve a greater degree of automation and depth of their conformance tests of clinical documents.
The new release includes number of defect fixes and enhancements which will improve the Validator’s ability to effectively support implementers in their conformance assessment activities. Additional updates have been done for the Validator’s documentation.
Before formally declaring conformance of a software product to the System Operator of the My Health Record system, developers need to perform additional tests to ensure full coverage of all requirements. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for more detailed information about the Validator’s coverage of requirements and conformance test cases.
This product contains the following components:
- Clinical Package Validator - Product Data Sheet v2.8 - superseded
- Clinical Package Validator - Software Package v2.8 - superseded
- Clinical Package Validator - User Guide v2.8 - superseded
- Clinical Package Validator - Release Note v2.8 - superseded
- Clinical Package Validator - Installation and Configuration Guide v2.8 - superseded