The eHealth Integration Sample Code provides implementers and software vendors with a sample implementation of a communications solution that enables patient administration systems and clinical information systems to interact with the Healthcare Identifiers Service and the My Health Record system. It is a standalone middleware solution offering the following functionality:
- Connection to the Healthcare Identifiers Service to search for and retrieve national healthcare identifiers.
- Assisted My Health Record registration of patients.
- Connection to the My Health Record to:
- Determine if a patient has an eHealth record.
- View a patient’s eHealth record;
- Post clinical documents into this record including:
- discharge summaries;
- prescription and dispense records;
- event summaries;
- shared health summaries; and
- specialist letters.
- Package these documents prior to submission.
This product contains the following components:
- HIPS v8.3 - current
- HIPS v8.2 - superseded
- HIPS v8.0 - superseded
- HIPS v7.3 - superseded
- HIPS v7.2.1 - superseded
- HIPS v7.2 - superseded
- HIPS v7.1.1 - superseded
- HIPS v7.0 - superseded
- HIPS v6.1 - superseded
- eHealth Integration Sample Code v6.0 - superseded
- eHealth Integration Sample Code v2.0.3 - superseded
- eHealth Integration Sample Code v2.0 - superseded