eHealth Pathology Report documents can be used to share information about pathology test results via a consumer's My Health Record.
Such report may contain one or more tests that are uploaded by a pathology provider to the consumer's My Health Record, and may be in a structured test results format, or a PDF format.
This specification references or contains excerpts of intellectual property (IP) owned by the Regenstrief Institute, IHTSDO, or HL7 International. Applicable IP constraints apply:
- This material contains content from LOINCTM (http://loinc.org). The LOINC table, LOINC codes, and LOINC panels and forms file are copyright © 1995-2015, Regenstrief Institute, Inc. and the Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes (LOINC) Committee and available at no cost under the license at http://loinc.org/terms-of-use. LOINC is a trademark of Regenstrief Institute, Inc., registered in the United States.
- This material includes SNOMED Clinical TermsTM (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO). All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO, (http://www.ihtsdo.org).
- This document includes excerpts of HL7TM International standards and other HL7 International material. HL7 International is the publisher and holder of copyright in the excerpts. The publication, reproduction and use of such excerpts is governed by the HL7 IP Policy (see http://www.hl7.org/legal/ippolicy.cfm) and the HL7 International License Agreement. HL7 and CDA are trademarks of Health Level Seven International and are registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
This product contains the following components:
- eHealth Pathology Report - Template Package Library v2.0 - current
- eHealth Pathology Report - Structured Content Specification v2.0 - current
- eHealth Pathology Report - CDA Implementation Guide v2.0 - current
- eHealth Pathology Report - My Health Record Conformance Profile v2.0 - current
- eHealth Pathology Report - Release Note v2.0 - current
- Pathology Report with Structured Clinical Content - Structured Content Specification v1.0 - current
- Pathology Report with Structured Clinical Content - CDA Implementation Guide v1.0 - current
- eHealth Pathology Report - Conformance Test Specification v1.0 - current
- eHealth Pathology Report - Information Requirements v1.1 - current