This version has been superseded: see other versions below.
These technical framework documents are provided to software vendors and demonstrate what will be required to enable electronic prescribing. These technical documents are:
- A Solution Architecture to provide an overview of the architectural components of the end-to-end national electronic prescribing system;
- A Conformance Assessment Scheme which describes the scheme for assessing the conformance of software against the Conformance Profile involved in the electronic prescribing process; and
- A Conformance Profile to summarise the functional and non-functional requirements for software that supports participation in electronic prescribing.
This product contains the following components:
- Electronic Prescribing - Technical Framework Documents - Release Note v2.2.1 - superseded
- Electronic Prescribing - Participating Software Conformance Profile v2.2.1 - superseded
- Electronic Prescribing - Conformance Assessment Scheme v2.1 - current
- Electronic Prescribing - Solution Architecture v2.0 - superseded
- Electronic Prescribing - National Requirements for Electronic Prescriptions v1.0 - current