Health Informatics Conference - HIC 2019
About this event
HISA Australia’s digital health community invites you to be part of Australia’s premier digital health, e-health and health informatics conference, HIC 2019, in Melbourne from 12-14 August. Delegates from all over Australia are gathering to share the latest digital health research, case studies, trends and technology advances.
The Health Informatics Conference (HIC) offers three days of clinical, scientific and academic presentations, case studies and success stories as well as free workshops, masterclasses, networking opportunities and a prestigious gala dinner and awards night.
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of your work
- Network with key decision-makers and leading industry experts
- Reconnect and forge new alliances with like-minded peers
Who should attend?
- Clinicians and public health professionals
- Government officials and policy makers
- Directors of nursing
- Healthcare IT professionals
- Health system administrators and managers
- Health informaticians
- Biomedical and health informatics researchers and students
- Medical software and systems developers
- Molecular biologists
- Bioinformaticians and computational biologists
- Residential and aged care providers
- Health and healthcare standards developers
- Healthcare consumers
For more information: https://www.hisa.org.au/hic/
Event run by:
Information about third party events has been provided by the organiser or sourced from the event website. Inclusion in the events calendar should not be construed as endorsement of the event by the Agency. Information is provided as a service to the digital health developer community, and all event arrangements may be subject to change and should be confirmed with the event organiser.
For additional conference material and to register, follow the More Information link below: