HIMSS19 Global Conference and Exhibition
About this event
The HIMSS Global Conference and Exhibition brings together more than 45,000 health information and technology professionals, clinicians, executives and market suppliers from around the world.
- Clinical Informatics and Clinician Engagement
- Clinically Integrated Supply Chain
- Consumer, Patient Engagement and Digital/Connected Health
- Consumerization of Health
- Culture of Care and Care Coordination
- Cybersecurity, Privacy and Security
- Data Science/Analytics/Clinical and Business Intelligence
- Disruptive Care Models
- Grand Societal Challenges
- Health Informatics Education, Career/Workforce Development and Academia
- Health Information Exchange, Interoperability, Data Integration and Standards
- Healthcare Applications and Technologies Enabling Care Delivery
- Healthy Aging and Technology
- Improving Quality Outcomes Through Health Information and Technology
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Venture Investment
- Leadership, Governance and Strategic Planning
- Population Health Management and Public Health
- Precision Medicine and Genomics
- Process Improvement, Workflow and Change Management
- Public Policy, Reporting and Risk Management
- Safe Information and Technology Practices for Patient Care
- Social, Psychosocial and Behavioral Determinants of Health
- User Experience (UX), Usability and User-Centered Design
Who should attend?
Clinical executives, physicians, nurses, senior executives, patient advocates, innovators and entrepreneurs, programmers, educators, investors, compliance officers, security professionals, information and technology executives, pharmacists, students, government employees, hospitalists and others.
For more information: https://www.himssconference.org/.
Event run by:
Information about third party events has been provided by the organiser or sourced from the event website. Inclusion in the events calendar should not be construed as endorsement of the event by the Agency. Information is provided as a service to the digital health developer community, and all event arrangements may be subject to change and should be confirmed with the event organiser.
For additional conference material and to register, use the More Information link below: